Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to My Blog!

I just decided to start my own blog. I think my life is pretty interesting and I have lots of things to share so keep tuned in.. I just have to figure out how to do all of this first.

Well it all started 23 years ago when I was born. Just kidding, I'm not starting there. I'll start when I married my wonderful husband, Justin. We were married on September 23, 2006 in Independence, Texas.





Here are some pictures of the Antique Rose Emporium where we were married. It is beautiful there!




It was a hectic, WET, humid, and beautiful evening! Definietly something we will never forget! People say if it rains on your wedding day you will have lots of money one day... well we better be rich! :)

After our wedding day, we went to Cancun, Mexico for our Honeymoon!




1 comment:

  1. Where are pics of your lovely bridal party?? huh?? huh??

    ReplyDelete