Monday, May 11, 2009

24 Week Belly Photos! Yay 6 Months

Here are my 24 Week Belly Photos!
I am officially over 6 months pregnant now!
The main pregnancy symptom at the time is HEARTBURN!!
I think Tums and Rolaids are going to be my two new best friends.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday for my 6 month appointment and it went great. They checked my weight, blood pressure, iron count, the baby's heartbeat, and the fundal measurement of the belly and everything was just right! At the next visit they will test for gestational diabetes and I hope everything is alright for both the baby's health and that I don't want to have to give up ice cream!! I can't imagine life without it. :) Also, the doctor said after the next visit we will need to chose a pediatrician and register at the hospital! That makes it seem so real and so close!!! I guess August will be here before we know it!





Yep that's 6 months, not 6 babies!

1 comment:

  1. Ky will like the 6....
    wow, that frontal view is just like Boom, almost fell backwards! :)
    I cant wait to meet my niece!

    ReplyDelete