Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in Iola


Justin & Tateym


Kelsey


There were sooo many presents they covered that side of the room!


I made mom new stockings for her growing family!


Tateym's stocking


Mom always make yummy holiday desserts


cousins



Our family




Yummy wrapping paper


Mom got a book of Tateym's pictures


Kelsey made this blanket for Tateym!


And I made this fishing blanket for my dad


We got my parents a year long pass to go fishing at the lake


My sister Brandy


and her husband Luke


No more destroying my good oven mits out on the bar-b-que pit


Kelsey got Taylor Swift guitar music

A lap desk for my laptop



I made Kelsey a Peace Zebra blanket



Look at all these clothes Tateym got!







Tateym loving her baby doll


Her stocking!




Look at all the Christmas gifts we got this year!!
Thank you to our families!

1 comment:

  1. That is a ton of presents! How long did it take to find a place for everything?! Also, I bought Greg A&M oven mits to use when he BBQ's too! How funny that we bought them for the exact same reason!

    ReplyDelete