Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tateym at 23 Months!





Last month with a 1 year old!! :( :) I have mixed feelings about that. I am definitely sad that I don't have a baby anymore but I am loving this age! I love that she can talk now, she's so much more independent, & I feel I can actually have a conversation with her with her understanding pretty much everything. And she can go fetch things for me.. lol.

She is not only putting 2-3 words together but she's starting to say sentences as well.

Phrases we hear most often from her:
- I love you Mommy, I love you Daddy AND I love you too Mommy, Daddy, Nana, etc.
- Hi, I'm Tate!
- Tate's house, Aunt B's house, Nannie Papa house, Papi house.
- I'll be riiiiiiight back!
- I'm ok! (when she falls)
- You ok? (if someone else falls)
- T for Tate
- Gaggie NO! (Maggie) or Pop Gaggie (Stop Maggie)
- It boke (broke)
- Where are you?
- Boo!
- It's me!
- Knock Knock
- Thank You
- You're Welcome
- Momma play. Daddy play.
- No (Word she doesn't want. example: No bath. No pee pee potty.)
- Excuuuse Meee!
- Where'd Tate go?
- Oh wow.

Other words we hear most often:
- Names: Momma, Mommy, Dada, Daddy, Nana, Papa, Aunt B, Susie (Saylor), Helsey (Kelsey), Uke (Uncle Luke), Papi, etc.
- Character Names: Mickey, Ninnie (Minnie), Susie Duck (Daisy Duck), Ducky Duck (Donald Duck), Melmo (Elmo), Goofy, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Brobee,
- Snack, milk, juice, snack, eat, pee pee, poo poo, night night, bath, outside, play, baby, uh oh, no, yes, hi, bye bye, etc.

- She can identify all numbers 1-9 and will say them all other than 1 and 7. She can say them and has before but chooses to skip them or not say those numbers.

Tateym Kayte will be 2 in just 10 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment