Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Furniture

I had to find the BEST baby furniture possible- nothing cheap and boring for my baby of course.. :) so I spent literally hours online searching and looking at pics of baby cribs, dressers, & changing tables. We read the reviews to make sure people thought they were sturdy, debated on colors, and finally found the set we decided to order. We originally said we liked this set, then wanted to order a different set but in brown, and then came back to this one and ordered it yesterday! Here are some pics. I know they're small but it's the only way the website would let me save them. It will take a few weeks to come in and we'll store it until we know what we're having in April. Then we'll paint, set up the furniture, and decorate the nursery so it will be ready for the stork to deliver the baby!!! Oh how I wish it really went down like that...


4 comments:

  1. Oooohhh!!! Me likey! I kind of wish we had gone with white instead of brown. Good choice! Way to be on top of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like! Can we just pass back and forth between our babies??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your choice about baby furniture!! Dressers and crib bedding both are looking too cute!! I have similar design of dresser in brown shade which got from BabiesRUs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete