Sunday, March 22, 2009

Universal Studios- Florida!


Well our trip started off a little shaky. I mean literally. Our Tahoe was vibrating/shaking a little and the guys accused me of hitting or running over something. I said that I didn't but of course no one listens to me. It must be my fault! So finally we get into Florida, about 3 hours away from Orlando, and the shaking of the car is unbelievable. I suggest we stop at the tire shop we pass and of course no one thinks that's a good idea. They say that we should just wait til we get to Orlando and find a Discount Tire. Well after we eat lunch at Pizza Hut we end up going to the tire shop I suggested in the first place and they replaced 2 really bad tires with used ones. So we were on the road again! Then when we got to Orlando, Justin and I ended up having to buy 4 new tires for the Tahoe. The trip was already more expensive than planned at that point!


We stayed at The Point Resort in Orlando, Florida. Here is a picture of the pool area. The pool was a salt water heated pool and it was soo nice! We went there every day!

This is a sign of Universal Drive.


The first night there we ate at The Hard Rock cafe on the City Walk. It's kinda like the Strip in Vegas.. just a lot of lights and restaurants, shops, etc.


Us and The Simpsons. Homer shook Justin's hand and Justin said, "What's up Homer?!" Not something you see every day.

There was a Tribute to Lucielle Ball. It had all kinds of neat things from "I Love Lucy" which I really do love! Below is a replica of how the set was set up.

Below is a script from the show. It was really cool!



Here are some pics of me and Justin at Universal Studios.


We got to Florida on Monday, went to Universal Studios Tuesday, and Wednesday we went to Islands of Adventure (a theme park at Universal Studios). Here we are in Seuss Landing where everything was Dr. Seuss. Me, Brandy, and Kelsey loved it. Check out Justin on the Merry Go Round. It was one of the only rides I could do since I'm prego so I made everyone do it with me!!



Islands of Adventure had one Jurassic Park section. It was neat except that I could only ride one ride in that area. It was slow and designed for kids so I was allowed to ride it..


Here's us after another ride I got to do that day. We got soaked!! It was a raft ride and the water was freezing cold!


On Thursday we went to Cocoa Beach and here's a pic of Justin playing football with Luke and Kelsey (my sister's fiance and our niece).

This is me Friday on our way home. Yes I'm drinking a 2 liter Sprite and eating an icecream sandwich which had 500 stinkin calories. Hey it's okay- I'm pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that you guys are back and had such a good time. And YES, you can eat whatever you want....the baby demands it. =-)

    ReplyDelete