Saturday, September 5, 2009

Splish Splash Tateym's 1st Baths

This is a picture of Tateym's very first bath ever in the hospital nursery...


Here are a few pics of Justin and I attempting to bathe Tateym without getting her umbilical cord wet! We had a few trial and errors in the beginning.. We tried it first in the kitchen sink but it was too small, then moved to the kitchen counter to give sponge baths, then moved the pad into the bathtub so we would get more wet, and now finally that her cord is off we put her pink tub into the bathtub! She LOVES getting a bath and actually cries sometimes when we get her out of the bath. Just like her mom I guess- I could live in the bath!












2 comments:

  1. Awww. Sweet girl! She already looks so different since the last time I saw her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you holding her in the pink towel and giving her a kiss! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete