Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Walking the Doggies

The only exercise I got during my pregnancy was walking our dogs, Wyatt and Maggie, around our neighborhood. We try to walk them as often as possible, sometimes every day or every couple of days. However, since little Tateym has joined us the dog walks have been pushed to the side. I feel so guilty when we haven't walked them so we started our walks back up again taking our little one with us. We've only done 2 in 2 weeks now, but hopefully they'll become more regular pretty soon. I need the exercise as much as the dogs do!

Tateym missed her 1st dog walk because she slept right through it! I even accidentally rammed the stroller into the front door on the way outside, oops, and she never moved. I ran into the curb a few times and she was still out of it. It was my first time pushing that big stroller.. a little hard to maneuver!

She wasn't practicing her Midnight Yell this day, she was still sound asleep when we got back home!


Here is a picture of Tateym the 2nd time we took the dogs walking and she was wide awake and curious! Just look at that face - I wonder what she's thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment