Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Morning- Santa Came!

Our 1st Christmas morning with Tateym was so much fun!
I can only imagine that every Christmas morning with her is going to be priceless.. especially since she will actually be able to open presents and enjoy them! :)



I made mine, Tateym's, & Justin's stockings. The other two are for Maggie & Wyatt. (doggies)


Santa was good to us this year!


Mommy & Tateym









Justin got a Keurig Coffee Maker!



Justin's mom & Tateym


Tateym & Grandy


Our little happy family! :)


Look at that face. She's studying that present pretty hard.


Tatetm LOVED tissue paper!



She loved the musical seahorse her daddy picked out for her!


"Look at this cute blanket I got!"



Helping Mommy open a gift

I must have been really good this year because look at my AWESOME presents!!!!
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: