Sunday, February 1, 2009

Belly Photos!

Ok so I really debated whether I would want to show everyone my belly photos, but I decided YES! So here they are..

This picture below is the night we found out I was pregnant. I think I was 4 weeks.

This is at 5 weeks (below).


This is me at 7 weeks (below).


These next two pictures are me at 8 weeks.


This is me at 9 weeks (below).

Below is me at 10 weeks. One at lunch time and one in the evening. My camera was acting weird so we took them at different times and I look different in the two so I included them both.



Tuesday, Feb. 3rd I will be 11 weeks so I will be posting belly photos as we take them. The next Tuesday, Feb. 10th I will be 12 weeks/3 months and I'll go to my next doctor appointment!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Belly pics!! You have the cutest little belly! Hi baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this pooch from the nachos you ate OR is it really the peanut??
    HI BABY!! It's your favorite Aunt Brandy!!!
    Im soo buying you some maternity panties tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well isn't your belly just the cutest thing =)
    congrats on the baby again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, your letter is W. Kelsey picked that, she origionally said X!!!

    ReplyDelete