Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friends' February Birthdays!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! My bestest best friend, Brandy Chappell's birthday was February 3rd and I should have already posted this but I'm a little late. I did not forget her birthday though and wished her a Happy Birthday on her special day! I also have 2 other friends that have birthdays this weekend. Sara and Dyann! I met Sara when I transfered to Texas A&M (she did as well) and we became friends and took all of our remaining classes together. Or as many as we could! I became good friends with Dyann during our methods semester and the 3 of us along with our friend Katy, hung out every Thursday for lunch and between classes. Oh how I miss those girls!!! We had so much fun complaining about men, classes, and talking about teacher stuff. Now Sara is in Katy and Brandy is in Kansas. :( Miss you girls!! Dyann- let's do dinner sometime! :) Here's some pics of the Birthday Girls!!!


Brandy and I in 2007


Me, Dyann, and Sara 2008

Dyann and Sara: This day reminds me... Wings N More, Gas Station, Running, Falling, Science Quiz- not a good combination! That was FUN though!

No comments:

Post a Comment