Friday, February 20, 2009

Picture Game

I was tagged by my sister Brandy. Here are the rules...


1. Go to the fourth picture folder on your computer
2. Post the fourth picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag four more people



Ok this picture was taken one weekend when my sister asked us to babysit her dog, Harley (the black dog). We regularly take Maggie (the white dog) on walks around the neighborhood so we did this day as well. The only problem was Harley didn't have a leash. Actually Harley doesn't own a leash I'm pretty sure. You see, Harley is a house potato, meaning he doesn't exercise. At first, he didn't even know how to go on a walk.. we were like "Walk!" So we had to take little Harley on a walk with no leash which could be potentially dangerous if cars came by, but it worked out fine. No worries Brandy..

I don't know if these people have played the game or not but I'm tagging...

1. Brenna
2. Kelsey
3. Kyleigh
4. Umm... I need more friends who have blogs...

2 comments:

  1. I have already done this AND I tagged you along time ago and you DID NOT play along with me!! Get it together. That peanut has your mind a wanderin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this!! It is taking over my mind..

    ReplyDelete