Monday, June 15, 2009

29 Week Belly Photos!

7 Months! A little over 7 months now but I forgot to do the 7 fingers up when I took the 28 week belly photos. I know my readers out there just love the finger photos (Ky).


I'm a little more dressed up for these photos because Justin and I were on our way to the movies. We saw The Hangover and it was hilarious!! We had fun dispite the idiots in the row in front of us who decided to bring their three year old daughter to the movie at 9pm. She was talking and walking around and touching people's hair and the parents are so stupid they didn't do anything. Finally the movie manager-people came and told them they'd have to leave if they continued to disturb everyone and the child finally fell asleep. Stupid people!!


And here are pics of the belly at the end of 29 weeks:


Big 'O Belly!


She is constantly kicking and swirming high on my right side, near my right ribs. Uncomfortable!

2 comments: