Friday, June 26, 2009

4D Ultrasound

Today I went to the Brazos Valley Women's Center to have a 4D ultrasound done. I was so excited to see the baby's face! However, baby girl's face was so close to the placenta that the ultrasound tech couldn't get really good pictures.. :( She said if there was more fluid between her face and the placenta we'd have good pics but it was too hard to see her in that position.

We did get these four pictures though. This first one is the best.


Her tongue is sticking out in this second pic.


This pic is a little scary looking.. but you can see her lips.


The black and white section on the left hand side is a regular ultrasound and it's showing her profile. That's also hard to see though.


We were a little disappointed that we didn't get great pics but it was still neat to see her on the screen again. I was right about her position. I've been getting kicked in the ribs on my right side and that's definitely where her feet are located. The tech said she weighs four pounds right now. We also got a dvd of the ultrasound too so if anyone wants to watch it- we have it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. ultrasound tech news 2021

    ReplyDelete