Friday, October 23, 2009

2 Month Well Check Goes Well

Today, October 23rd, I took Tateym in for her 2 month well check. She weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds 5 ounces (75th percentile) and was 22 3/4 inches long (75th percentile). Everything went really well.. she just had to get some medicine put on her belly button. She has a few little bumps on her forehead but the doctor said its normal for babies to have and it'll come and go. She had to get 3 shots today and one oral vaccination. She only whimpered for the first shot but for the next 2 she turned bright red and screamed! It broke my heart, but by the time we got out in the parking lot she was already asleep. I went straight over to Wal-Greens to pick up some Infant Tylenol. Soon after we got home she went back down for a nap. I thought this would be a good time for me to get some sleep too so I got in bed. Ten minutes later she was crying and I was wide awake. She went back to sleep but I decided to just get up. The next appointment is at 4 months old and Dr. Tomlin said we'll discuss putting her on cereal. Does that mean more sleep for me?

We finally got in after waiting half an hour...

She was in a very good mood before the lady came in with the shots!


Resting after a rough morning!





No comments:

Post a Comment