Wednesday, October 21, 2009

September Events

September 18th was my 24th Birthday! The night before my friends and family had a surprise party for me at my favorite restaurant, Jose's!


These are the cupcakes my sister made! Super cute!! & Yummy! :)


My niece Kelsey & my mom


Me and Justin with the birthday hat my sister made!


Me, Brenna, & Julie
They gave me an AWESOME gift- A massage gift certificate!


My Friends & Fam (minus my dad)


Luke & Brandy


On my birthday I found Tateym swinging with a card that said "Mommy" on the front of it!


My friend Brandy got married on my birthday so Justin, Tateym, & I drove to San Antonio that morning and stayed the night on the Riverwalk.

She got married at Marriage Island on the Riverwalk.




It was the first time for Brandy & Tateym to meet!


Tateym also got to meet her Uncle Jeremy the next day!


Sept. 23rd was our 3 year Anniversary! Mom babysat Tateym while Justin and I had dinner at The Eccell Steakhouse. It was really nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment