Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tateym & Aggie VBall!

Kelsey is part of the Aggie Volleyball Court Crew so Brandy, Luke, Tateym, and I went one of the games she was helping with! Tateym was so excited but she ended up sleeping through the whole first game. That's ok though because she woke up for the next two! She was in full Aggie wardrobe with a pink Aggie onesie, TAMU booties, an Aggie Baby burp cloth, TAMU pacificer clip, and Brandy brought her a big maroon bow to wear for the occasion! Of course the Aggies won beating Kansas State in 3 games. Whoop! Afterwards we went to Raising Canes to get our free Chicken Dinner they gave away at the game & Taetym cried like crazy in the drive thru and at every red light! She loves riding in the car but once the car stops at a red light she is NOT a happy baby!!


Sleeping during the first game.. The Band was playing loud and everything..


She finally woke up to see some volleyball. Here she is with the Aggies lined up behind her.


I'm wearing a green sticker because it was an "Aggies Can" game & I brought canned foods. I should've thought about wearing some makeup too.


Tateym & Aunt Brandy sporting their Ag-wear.


Go Kelsey! It was completely silent when she ran out on the floor to wipe up some sweat and I wanted to yell out at her, but I didn't want to embarrass her! I should have though.

No comments:

Post a Comment