Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good visit /good times/good eating!

We took a small road trip to Highlands/Baytown where my parents have been staying since before Tateym was born. My Dad has been working down there & the Beaumont area for months now. We got there Sunday around 5pm and went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse. The steak was the best I had ever had there. Yum! Then Monday my mom & I went shopping at The Children's Place (wish we had one here!!) and Babies R Us. Then my dad, my mom, TK, & I went to El Toro Mexican Restaurant. I was sooooo good! I loved it! While we were visiting Maggie wanted to go outside and sniff, go for a walk, and bark at all the dogs. She really liked laying in the blue chair too. Tateym liked listening to PaPa play the guitar & she even played the keyboard! Poor Wyatt had to stay at home and Justin was in Corpus for a few days for work.










No comments:

Post a Comment