Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Doctor Appointment

So we called the doctor back in December and told them I had taken 2 positive pregnancy tests. They scheduled me to come in on January 6th. That was a long wait! So we get there and I am so so so nervous! I'm nervous because it's my first time to do this and I'm nervous about seeing how the baby is. They call me back to weigh myself and check my blood pressure. I was scared to look at the scale because I've felt so fat and bloated, but I had actually lost one pound since November. I hadn't been feeling very well though.... pretty nauseous.. So I get back to the waiting room and tell Justin I had lost a pund. His response was, "Really?!?!? That's surprising!" GEE THANKS. I knew what he meant but it didn't sound very nice. So then a few minutes later they call my name again and I tell Justin to come on. The nurse said she just wanted me again and he could come back next time. Well he didn't hear this and I thought he had so I just kept walking. She takes me into the restroom to show me how to deposit my specimen. Meanwhile, Justin comes down the hall and they tell him that he doesn't need to be back there and to just wait outside again. SO.. he retraces his tracks down the halls and remembers he is supposed to go straight then turn right. Well he does that but--- one door too soon! He opens the door and walks in on someone having an ultrasound!!! He said the lights were out and he barely opened the door so he didn't see anything. But we I got back to the waiting room and he told me, we laughed soo hard that I was crying! That definietly calmed my nerves and made me forget how nervous I was!!! I love you Justin!

Here is our baby at 7 weeks




Our due date is August 25, 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment