Monday, January 12, 2009

Last night's Dream

So I had this crazy dream last night and I just have to share it. It starts out with me and Justin buying this old creepy 2-story house that people had said was haunted but we didn't believe them. In the dream it used to belong to Ms. Vivian McDougald from Iola. We're walking around checking out the house and we find a note from Mrs. McDougald in the bathroom congratulating us on the house and she left a check for $70 by the toilet. We just thought that was normal and kind of her.. All of a sudden the dream changes to a family- man, woman, a boy, and a girl. You know how dreams just completely change like that sometimes and you never think it's weird in the dream.. you just think it's weird when you wake up? Ok so anyway- this family is curious about it being haunted so they start investigating the upstairs. The knock down a wall and find another whole bedroom up there. They're like, "Oh my, we have a 4 bedroom house now!" Then they knock down the next wall and it's another bathroom. They look inside the tub and piled under junk they see a leg! Well it was one of those My Size Barbie's I had when I was little and they just thought it was a body. But then when they're laughing, a green-blue teenage boy ghost flies out of the wall and scares the crap out of everyone!! So they're like OMG, we can't live here.. this place is haunted. But then the parents decide to take care of the boy like it's their own and they start disciplining him and making him follow the rules, etc. So he turns out to be scary at first but then just a normal teenage ghost. Then the dream goes into me checking my email at an intersection of a stop light and this gay guy facebooks me to come over.... but that's another story. And NO I'm trying to dream about gay guys or anything. Then my alarm goes off and I have to wake up too early!!! THE END :)

3 comments:

  1. NOw that you are preggo your dreams will get crazier! When I was preg with Ethan I had dreams of purple elephants and what not!! It was weird, and I have not dreamed like that since! Get ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear your great news!!! You are going to be sucha great mother!

    ReplyDelete