Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Christmas- It's a Baby!

We decided to give our parents and Kelsey a gift that would surprise them and tell them we were expecting a baby! I collect WillowTrees so we gave my mom and Justin's mom, Dana, a "grandmother" WillowTree and a baby bib that says, "Santa aint got nothing on Grandma". For my dad I made a baby onesie that says, "PaPa's Fishing Buddy" and for Justin's dad's it said, "Grandpa I bet they turn Left!" It had a picture of his favorite NASCAR racecar. Justin always says that to him- I bet they go fast and turn left... For Kels we gave her a onesie that said I (heart) Kousin Kelsey. She didn't get it. She said, "Who is this for?"


Our niece


My Dad


My Mom


This is Justin's Mom below. She had a bad sty in her eye that night...



And this is Justin's Dad.

1 comment: