Friday, January 9, 2009

We're Having a Baby!!!

Surprise!!! We're having a baby! So I have to start at the very beginning. It was Dec. 17th and I was subbing at Brazos Christian. I had a long lunch break so I decided I would run to HEB and get a pregnancy test and come back home to take it. I did- and there were 2 lines. Pregnant! No I did not cry but I couldn't stop smiling. :) So I had to go back to the school to finish subbing for about 2 hours. Then I came home and planned out how I was going to tell Justin that night. I then went up to the gym for club volleyball practice. (I coach a 13 year old team). When I came home and told Justin I wanted him to open up a Christmas present early... All month I had been telling him I didn't know what to get him that would top his gift to me that he gave me early as well. (More of that to come next). So I told him since I couldn't think of anything wonderful to get you for Christmas I thought I'd at least let you have some fun opening it. Then I gave him clues to find his gift through a scavenger hunt. The last present said, "Congratulations & Merry Christmas! We're Having a Baby!!!" It had the pregnancy test (with a lid) and baby socks that said "My First Christmas" inside the gift box. It is the baby's first Christmas to be alive and I'll get to use them next Christmas because it will be the baby's First Christmas!! I video-taped the whole thing and Justin was so happy! We both were! Here's a few pics. :)





1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristy!
    Congrats on the baby! (It's gonna be a girl!) shhh just dont tell justin!

    Love Kousin Kelsey

    ReplyDelete