Friday, July 3, 2009

8 Month Doctor Appointment!

I went Tuesday, June 30th, for my 32 week doctor appointment and everything was great! Dr. Zivney said he wishes he could clone me for all of his patients so that's good.. :) They checked my weight, sugar level, blood pressure, baby's heartbeat (which is really loud now since she's getting so big), and my fundal measurement. I measured 30 1/2 cm which is good. Perfect would be 32 cm but he was very happy with what it was. Originally the plan was to start going back to the office every 2 weeks during July but he said since we weren't having any kind of issues, I don't need to come back until 4 weeks later (July 28th) for my 9 month appointment. After that though I will be going in weekly for the month of August! I actually wanted that extra appoinment in there just because I like to see how everything is going with the baby... but I'd rather it be this way than him worried or concerned about the baby. 53 days from today until the due date!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment