Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hot Mommas!!

Friday, April 3rd was Justin's 25th Birthday!
A whole quarter of a century old!
We and some friends went to dinner and then hung at afterwards at Fast Eddie's.
It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad our friends drove in - it was so good to see everyone!!


Here's a pic of me and Brenna. I hope I look as good as you, Brenna, 6 months after having the baby!!!


This is me and Katie :)
She is 7 1/2 months pregnant with a little girl and I am almost 5 months pregnant with a baby of some gender.


(: BFF :)


Here are some more friends- Allison and Richard- very confused..


Here's Ron at dinner without Brenna :(
Baby Caitlyn was very sleepy so Brenna took her home for bedtime.


And here's Katie and Chad! I forgot to take a picture of me and the birthday boy!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, I just love you! You're so sweet! I wish I had gotten to partake in more of the birthday fun, but the little one had other plans. At least Ron & invisible Brenna were there. =-)

    ReplyDelete