Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Baby Shower :)

So I finished my student teaching in Kindergarten at Brazos Christian School this past Thursday! I LOVED it there! My mentor teacher, kindergarten team, principal, students, and whole school were amazingly sweet people! I was sad to leave, but also welcomed to break.

My mentor teacher Mrs. Taylor, pictured below with me, and her students gave me my first baby shower ever. We had Shipley's donuts and orange juice and the kids and their parents gave me baby gifts. It was so nice and such a surprise!! :)


Mrs. Taylor and I


The other student teacher, Tiffany

Look at all the gifts the students gave me!



I have so many adorable pictures of the eight kids in that class but I won't post them since I don't have their parents' permission. I figured this one was ok because you can't see most of their faces anyway.


I'm not sure what that look on my face is for.. but it was a cute Old Navy onesie.


Also, the students and Mrs. Taylor made me 2 very special gifts. One is the apron above with all the kids' names and hand prints on it. I loved it! Then they made my a book called "Teaching Advice for Mrs. Hamilton". They each wrote a page on what they think makes a good teacher. It's precious.

Here's one page:

A Good Teacher

A teacher teaches the kids. A teacher is kind. A teacher loves the kids. A teacher teaches about God. I love you, Mikey



1 comment:

  1. Awww. How sweet. That's the tub we have and we love it! Cute onesie!

    ReplyDelete