Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I was tagged by Kyleigh!
Please play with us!!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:


1} Getting over my cold

2} Brandy's Wedding

3} Magan's Wedding

4} Seeing Brandy Chappell at Magan's Wedding

5} Decorating Baby Girl's Nursery

6} August when Baby Girl is born

7} My Graduation from Texas A&M

8} The Summer Break :)


8 Things I Did Yesterday:


1} I substituted at Allen Academy even though I felt terrible all day

2} I picked up my bridesmaid dress from Bea's Alterations

3} I went to Muster at Reed Arena

4} I picked up Subway for dinner

5} I slept in the guest bedroom so I wouldn't get Justin sick

It was a long day and I didnt get to do much, ok!! Sub, Alterations, Muster, and Bed was my day........................................


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:


1} Sing

2} Become very wealthy over night without having to work for it

3} Breathe at the moment... I hate being sick. Especially when I'm already prego.

4} Weigh what I did when I graduated high school

5} Build a house one day

6} Cook

7} Have a margarita

8} But a hot tub and use it


8 Shows I Watch:

1} Jon and Kate Plus 8

2} Desperate Housewives

3} The Biggest Loser

4} Big Love

5} Friends

6} Bringing Home Baby

7} Oprah sometimes

8} Ellen sometimes

I'm tagging Brenna and Brandy!

1 comment: