Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Student Teaching Photos


Me and Tiffany comparing bellies. What a difference!! Haha

These 2 pics are from Wacky Wednesday when the Grammar School (Elem) celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday! This is the Kindergarten team above. (Tiffany the other student teacher, me, Mrs. Taylor, and Mrs. Cameron, both Kinder teachers)


Grammar School teachers above. Again, Wacky Wednesday, not the dress code. I had really wacky socks on up to my knees but they're not pictured here.


These 2 pics were from our Cowboy Day when we were studying Cowboys and Texas. We roped, or tried to rope.. I wasn't very successful, cooked peach cobbler on a fire, made bandanas, spurs, & chaps!

3 comments:

  1. you could have been wackier! this is what we all are going to look like at b's party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you just never want to go over-wacky when you don't know if any one else is even going to dress up... I do look pretty 80's.

    ReplyDelete