Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a............

GIRL!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 8th we went in for my 20 week appointment. We were so excited and a little nervous. It was a big moment finding out the sex of our first baby! Before we went in Justin asked what my final prediction was and I said a boy and he said a girl. I really had no idea but I'd heard so many things like... since I didn't get very sick early in pregnancy it's probably a boy and since I'm carrying a little low it's probably a boy... so I just went with that. Long story short the ultrasound tech said that it was a little girl! She said she never says 100 but she'll say she's 98% sure it's a girl! :) Justin was right! We didn't care if it was a boy or girl but I will say that we are both very very happy with a girl! Here are some pictures of our precious baby:


She is laying with her head to the right side of the picture and she has her arms up and hands by her ears.



Look how big her belly is!




Above is a picture of the bottom of her feet.


This is the gender shot above. Look at it as if she's sitting on a chair and you're looking at it from underneath. Her butt is to the right side and there's nothing between the legs.


Here's a pic of her waving HI! See her fingers by her head?





Again her hands are up by her head. Isn't she adorable?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have been waiting to see these pics! She IS adorable, but of course we already knew she would be. I can't wait to meet her!! These are such good shots of her too. Awww!! Sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete