Sunday, August 16, 2009

38 Week Belly Photos

I am at the end of 38 Weeks Now!
Only 9 days until the due date!


This week:
- I'm uncomfortable
- My body aches all over
- I'm having contractions, but they're not regular
- I have baby feet in my ribs
- I think it's so cool to see my belly move
- I'm exhausted
- I'm a little moody
- It's hard to get comfortable to sleep
(I watched Gilmore Girls this morning from 5:15am to about 6:30am)
- I'm a little nervous about labor
- Justin & I are both excited that baby girl will be here soon!!!





Friday night we had planned a date night, dinner and a movie. We went to eat at Jose's and right when we got there I started having contractions. I've had contractions for the past couple of months here and there but these were getting pretty regular. We started timing them and they were about 5-7 minutes apart. We decided we'd better head home after dinner instead of going to the movies. We came home and still timed them. They started getting about 10-12 minutes apart and then more and more spaced out. I finally just went to bed and woke up the next day without any regular contractions! We really thought Friday night was the time! I was gathering my things and everything just incase. I'm glad I didn't go to the hospital though just to get sent right back home. We did get to go to the movies the next day... we saw The Time Traveler's Wife. Yes, it was good. No, Justin would never have chosen that but he's feeling pretty sorry for me now so he didn't mind going. He's so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I so wish she would have come on Friday night! I'm so excited to meet her, so I can't imagine how excited you are with it being your own child! We saw the Time Traveler's Wife on Friday night and I cried like a baby. Glad the two of you got to enjoy an evening together! Love you!

    ReplyDelete