Saturday, August 15, 2009

38 Week Doctor Appointment

I went back to the doctor Monday, one day short of 38 weeks. We did the regular routine again of weight, blood pressure, and urine sample. I had gained one pound since last week and my blood pressure was perfect. Then we went in to have another ultrasound! Unfortunately Justin and I couldn't really tell what was what. She's so big and crammed in there like a ball it was really hard to see anything besides the round head, one eye socket, and her little girl parts. It was still nice to see baby girl again though!! The ultrasound tech estimated her to be 7 1/2 pounds but she could be off by about 1/2 pound either way. We met with Dr. Zivney and he said that she is a good-sized baby. At first I wasn't sure if he meant good-sized like it's good for 38 weeks or she's good-sized like big.. but since he didn't want to induce I took it that she was good as in normal. :) Also he checked me and my body wasn't progressing any more so he said we'll wait until next Monday (Aug. 17th) and see how everything is going then! We'll keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment