Monday, August 17, 2009

39 Week Doctor Appointment

I went in to the doctor's office today, one day short of 39 weeks. Again, we did the usual at first... weight, blood pressure, and urine sample. I had gained 3 pounds since last week!! I blame sweets. I have wanted to eat ice cream and cookies all the time. We went to HEB the other day and I bought mint chocolate chip popsicles (You have to try them, they're covered in fudge), ice cream sandwiches, cosmic brownies, cookie mix packages, 2 cans of cinnamon rolls, etc. because I want sweets all the time! I loved ice cream before but it has been a necessity since I've been pregnant! Anyways, that has helped with the 3 pounds I'm sure.. OR it could be "all baby" and she could weigh 10 1/2 pounds now. Yeah right. My blood pressure was good and the baby's heartbeat was loud and clear. Dr. Zivney checked me and I was still the same as 2 weeks ago! 1 cm. He wants to see me back Wednesday morning and IF my body has progressed more we'll induce on Thursday!! I'm so excited, we could have a baby in 3 days! But if my body isn't ready yet on Wednesday I guess we'll keep waiting....... Of course I could go into labor naturally before that but I wouldn't count on it! We'll keep everyone updated on what he says Wednesday morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment