Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We're Having the Baby Tomorrow!!!!

We went into the doctor this morning and he checked me and I was 2-3 cm dilated! So we're inducing and having the baby tomorrow (Thursday)!!! He wants to do that for a few reasons.. My body is ready, he thinks I have a pretty big baby and doesn't want her to get too big for me, and also since I have the Group B Strept they can put me on antibiotics right away instead of my water breaking and risking the baby being exposed to it before antibiotics are given. We will go into the College Station Medical Center at 5:15am and they'll send me up to the 3rd floor to get an IV started. Then Dr. Zivney will come in that morning and break my water and we'll just wait after that. Can't wait. I'm feeling anxious and excited and nervous! This has all been so surreal and tomorrow it's really happening. I'm sure neither Justin nor I will sleep very well tonight and I'm going to be a nervous wreck tomorrow!!! Keep us in your prayers! We'll be posting pics of the baby girl. :)



The night before inducing Justin and I went to dinner and we took these pics- my last night pregnant!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH that is so exciting! I'll be praying for yall! You'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kristy & Justin! I'm very excited for you! I know the delivery will go smoothly and before you know it, you will be holding your baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures! I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete